+ Acknowledging the Foundation
While your organization should be the focus of your communications, there may be times where you would like to add a description of your funders. The following language should be used when referring to the Foundation:
- Materials should list the Foundation’s full legal name: BHHS Legacy Foundation
- Our name can be abbreviated after the first use to “the Foundation.” The “F” in Foundation should be capitalized in this abbreviated form.
In any grant announcements or materials funded by the grant, please use one of the following credits:
- The [organization/project/event] is supported by a grant from BHHS Legacy Foundation.
- This [project/event] is made possible thanks in part to support from BHHS Legacy Foundation.
To describe the Foundation further, please use the following paragraph:
- BHHS Legacy Foundation supports organizations that enhance health and quality of life in the Greater Phoenix area and the Tri-State region of northern Arizona. It does this by funding grants to nonprofits with health-related programs, nurturing collaborative partnerships, and raising funds through Legacy Connection to support community organizations. To date, BHHS Legacy Foundation has invested more than $110 million in nonprofits to support programs in our communities.
Please link to our website bhhslegacy.org in your electronic communications.
+ Press Releases
If you plan to issue a press release that will mention the Foundation, please email Mary Cotterman, Grants Manager, at MCotterman@bhhslegacy.org to ensure that information about the Foundation is accurate.
+ Using the BHHS Legacy Foundation Logo
Grantees may use the BHHS Legacy Foundation logo in print or online materials related to the grant-funded project. These are available for download in multiple formats below.
+ Featuring Grantees in BHHS Legacy Foundation Communications
We frequently feature grantees in our newsletters and social media channels. We are always interested in amplifying our partners’ good work, and we love to see our grants in action. Please let us know when you have events for your BHHS Legacy-supported project by emailing Mary Cotterman, Grants Manager at MCotterman@bhhslegacy.org.
+ Social Media
We use social media to promote our grantee partners’ work and share information. We invite you to follow us:
We also ask that you let us know the best social media profiles for your organization and key staff for us to connect with and follow, so that we may stay abreast of important social media notifications and help promote your relevant activities. You can do so by connecting with us (we will follow back) or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
+ Printable Sign
Spread the word! Take a photo with the “Funded by #BHHSLegacyGrant” printable sign and share on social media with the hashtag #BHHSLegacyGrant — don’t forget to tag us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Click Here to download & print.
+ Sharing Photos
If you have photos or videos related to your funded project, we welcome them for potential use in our electronic and print communications. Help us showcase your milestones by tagging us on social media or uploading high-resolution photos (at least 300 dpi) and pertinent information along with the photo credit by clicking here.
+ Sharing News Coverage
Please forward links to any media coverage generated by activities funded by this grant. We appreciate the opportunity to learn how grantees’ work is reaching the public, and we are often able to share these updates with our networks. Please send links/coverage information to Mary Cotterman, Grants Manager at MCotterman@bhhslegacy.org or Karen Werner at email@example.com.