Priority 1: Increase Access to Healthcare
Well-being stems from a network of professionals, treatments, and services that help people to thrive. We invest in resources that increase and improve access to healthcare through medical, mental health, and oral health services for high-risk, underserved, and uninsured populations. Grant proposals should support one or more of the following goals:
- Promote children’s health through access to services, screening, and treatment.
- Expand health insurance eligibility for the uninsured and underinsured.
- Support the growth and development of school-based clinics and community-based health and dental clinics.
- Improve access to immunization for children and increase the percentage of immunized children.
- Facilitate the collaboration necessary to improve health services for children, families, and seniors.